Monday to Saturday, 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Holiday dates and special events in the Calendar section.
The new directives allow the Jardin Couvert to remain open.
The rules related to the health situation are maintained, and we are all guarantors :
- Wash hands on arrival.
- Keep a distance of 1m/1.50m between adults.
- And wear a mask necessarily (remember to come with a
- Do not come if you or your child have a fever.
- Time could be limited depending on the number of arrivals (ten children.)
- Small children, their parents and grand-parents are welcome but not altogether.
The Jardin Couvert is a "Dolto Structure".From their birth to the day before their fourth birthday, children can come with their parents to spend some time at the
They will meet other children and parents to play, relax, feel less isolated, share the joys and difficulties of everyday life.
From Monday to Saturday, we welcome babies, todlers, small children and their parents but also their guardians, grand-parents.
Pregnant women and their partners are also welcome. Translated by Antoine TROMBIK