Monday to Saturday, 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Holiday dates and special events in the Calendar section.
the Jardin Couvert will be able to open from Wednesday, June 3, 2:30 pm to 17:30 pm. Of course we shall be in a particular context. We will be temporarily subject to a certain caution:
- wash hands on arrival.
- keep a distance of 1m/1.50m between adults.
- wear a mask if this distance cannot be respected (remember to come with a mask).
- Do not come if you or your child have a fever or a cough.
- Children can come and go as they please.
- Time could be limited depending on
the number of arrivals.
The Jardin Couvert is a "Dolto Structure".From their birth to the day before their fourth birthday, children can come with their parents to spend some time at the
They will meet other children and parents to play, relax, feel less isolated, share the joys and difficulties of everyday life.
From Monday to Saturday, we welcome babies, todlers, small children and their parents but also their guardians, grand-parents.
Pregnant women and their partners are also welcome. Translated by Antoine TROMBIK