Monday to Saturday, 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
the Jardin Couvert is open since Wednesday, June 3, 2:30 pm to 18:30 pm.
Of course we are in a particular context. We will be temporarily subject to a certain caution :
- wash hands on arrival.
- keep a distance of 1m/1.50m between adults.
- wear a mask if this distance cannot be respected (remember to come with a mask).
- Do not come if you or your child have a fever or a cough.
- Children can come and go as they please.
- Time could be limited depending on the number of arrivals.
- Children who have been four years old during the time we were confined are allowed to come and say good bye to Jardin Couvert.
The Jardin Couvert is a "Dolto Structure".From their birth to the day before their fourth birthday, children can come with their parents to spend some time at the
They will meet other children and parents to play, relax, feel less isolated, share the joys and difficulties of everyday life.
From Monday to Saturday, we welcome babies, todlers, small children and their parents but also their guardians, grand-parents.
Pregnant women and their partners are also welcome. Translated by Antoine TROMBIK